My Avant Offer
- Customers can enter the personal offer code on their Avant mailer to find out how much of a loan (from $1,000 to $35,000) they have been pre-approved for
- Loans that are processed through Avant are often available within 24 hours
- The majority of Avant loan customers have a FICO score that ranges from 600 to 700
Whether it’s to consolidate debt, take a vacation, cover medical bills, pay for an unexpected expense, or a number of other scenarios, Avant provides their customers with much-needed financial freedom. Avant regularly mails out these My Avant offer pre-approval notifications to selected customers to let them know they’re automatically eligible to receive a loan through Avant. While actually applying for a loan through Avant will have an impact on the applicant’s credit score, simply logging on to see what the pre-approval amount is has absolutely no effect on a credit score. If a customer has not received a pre-approval mailer from Avant, they can enter their personal information to receive their own loan pre-approval within minutes.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Avant has a loan referral program where someone can refer a customer to Avant, and when that customer is approved for a loan and makes their first payment, the loan applicant and the referring person will receive a $50 Amazon.com gift card
- My Avant Offer does not guarantee the applicant will be approved for the loan
- Consumers with a good to great credit score are more likely to be approved
More about Avant
Avant is an online lending company that was founded in 2012 in Chicago, Illinois. Avant uses proprietary technology to determine how creditworthy an individual is. When Avant began, they were only able to offer loans to 16 states. Today, Avant can lend money to people in 46 states, plus Canada and the United Kingdom. Avant has quickly gained notoriety as a reputable company, being placed in the number 6 spot on “America’s Most Promising Companies” list from Forbes magazine, plus bring ranked on Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startup” list. From 80,000 randomly selected Avant customer, 96% reported they satisfied with Avant.
To obtain more information about the My Avant promotional offer please contact:
- 222 N. LaSalle St., Suite 1700, Chicago, Illinois 60601
Is Avant a good lender?
Avant is a good choice for borrowers with lower credit scores or who want lots of flexibility in repaying. Through Avant, you can borrow up to ,000 for terms between two to five years. Because Avant does have relaxed credit requirements, APRs are higher between 9.95% to 35.99%.
Is Avant a legitimate company?
Avant expert review by Barbara Friedberg Avant, formerly AvantCredit is a personal loan company that's helped 350,000 customers. ... If approved, the loan can be funded by the next business day. If borrowers aren't ready to apply, they can get personalized rates, which won't impact their credit score.
Does avant do a hard inquiry?
We perform a soft credit inquiry when you check your loan options through Avant.com. ... However, if you choose to continue the application, a hard credit inquiry will be performed. Hard inquiries can affect your credit score and are visible to third parties reviewing your credit report.
Is Avant a payday loan?
Payday loans, usually loans of 0 or less, have hidden fees and up to 700% APR. Personal loans through Avant range from ,000 to ,000* and can help cover unexpected costs.