My 53 Card
- Customers who have a credit card with Fifth Third Bank can log on to the “My 5/3 Card” web site to access their account, including viewing the current balance and making a 53 credit card payment
- Fifth Third Bank credit card payments made through the My 5/3 Card portal will be applied at the end of the next business day
- A special “Stand Up To Cancer” credit card is even offered by Fifth Third Bank to show support for the cause of cancer research
For customers who do their banking with Fifth Third, Fifth Third also offers several great low interest credit cards, each with their own benefits (like some that specialize in rewards points, some for international travel, and some with a low interest rate on balance transfers).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Fifth Third Bank offers several great credit cards, like their Platinum Card (with 0% Introductory APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for the first 15 billing cycles)
- Real Life Rewards Credit Card (with the ability to earn 2 “Real Life Rewards” points for every $1 spent on gas and grocery store purchases
- 1 point for every $1 on all other purchases), and the Fifth Third Preferred Card (with the same rewards points earning power and no international transaction fees)
- The maximum benefit that can be claimed from a Fifth Third Bank cell phone plan is $200 at once, and $400 per calendar year
What Fifth Third Bank cards offer cell phone protection?
Almost all 5/3 credit cards include cell phone protection, which is a $50 deductible and a maximum of two claims every 12 months. Cell phone protection from Fifth Third does not cover rented, leased, or borrowed telephones as part of a pre-paid or “pay as you go” plan. Please note that all credit cards from Fifth Third bank are subject to approval, and the total credit limit will depend on the credit score of the applicant. Any questions about the My 53 Card application can be directed to 866-671-5353.