MBNA Net Access
- The MBNA Net Access service is for customers who have a credit card with MBNA to access their account information conveniently online
- By logging on to an MBNA UK account, cardholders can see their current credit card balance, make a payment, report a fraudulent MBNA charge, or a number of other account management activities
- MBNA has been issuing credit cards in the UK for over 20 years, and any customer who has a MBNA credit card can access the UK MBNA service
MBNA offers a few tools to help customers remember what their MBNA password will be (like 8 to 20 letters, numbers and or dashes, but no spaces or symbols like &/@£. A payment made with the UK MBNA site will be applied to the customer’s account by the end of the business day, so if a payment is made over a weekend or on a holiday, it may be up to 72 hours before that payment will be reflected on the customer’s account. It is possible to make a rush payment for a MBNA UK account that will be applied within 24 hours regardless of payment date for a fee of £15.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
MBNA Net Access Notes
- Easy to use
- Requires registration
- Email address required upon registration
More about MBNA UK
MBNA was founded in 1982. In the UK specifically, MBNA has come under controversy for their interpretation of legal rules that make credit card providers allocate payments to the customer’s debt with the highest interest rate first. In Ireland, MBNA saw more controversy when they were accused of calling consumers who were behind in making their credit card payments up to eight times a day, which prompted the country’s state debt advisory service to publicly issue a statement that harassment over debt from credit card companies is outlawed.
To contact MBNA UK
- MBNA Limited, P.O. Box 1441, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9ZE