- Visit Macys “Active” section for a special 25% off Nike products offer that can be used on over 6,500 items like clothing, shoes, Nike bags, Nike wearable fitness tech and more
- Macy’s web site offer free shipping with a $99 purchase, and free returns by mail as long as the item is in good condition
- New Macy’s customers can sign up for Macy’s text or e-mail club and receive 15% off of their first purchase of $100 or more (not including the Macy’s 25% off Nike promotion)
Customers shopping for new athletic or workout wear can take advantage of Macy’s special Nike promotion with 25% off of almost any Nike item that Macy’s sells. Macy’s Active section also includes some of the other top names in fitness and sports like Adidas, Finish Line, Fitbit, Polo Sport, Puma Sports, North Face, and Under Armour. Macy’s also has an “active style guide” that’s frequently updated to show the latest trends and most popular items in active wear.
- The summer workout section on Macy’s active web site shows off some of the best breathable fabrics and moisture wicking material, plus athletic sunglasses from Oakley, Maui Jim, Revo and SPY
- The coupons cannot be combined with any other promotional offer
- Other popular brands included in the Macy’s Active offer include the NorthFace, Polo Sport, Nike (the Nike Men’s Hangtag Swoosh T-Shirt looks extra sharp when working out), Puma,
To sign up for Macy’s e-mails or texts:
Text the word “coupon” to 62297 to be enrolled in Macy’s text messages and receive the latest news on their upcoming promotions (like the upcoming 5 Day Wardrobe Sale where customers get an extra 25% off when then spend $75 on a single Macy’s order). To unsubscribe from Macy’s texts, text the word “stop” to 62297 or make contact with a Macy’s customer service agent at 1 (800) 289-6229.