Join Cumberland Farms
- Apply for a job at this popular New England based convenience store
- Positions available include retails, driver and mechanic (aka grease monkeys), and corporate (these usually require a college degree or experience at a corporate level or both)
The Join Cumberland Farms career service is free to use and job seekers can browse positions by job number or a keyword. Those who are serious about finding at job at Cumberland Farms should create a Candidate Profile which will allow the applicant to tailor their employment profile to specify preferred working criteria for future openings matching with Cumberland Farms (don’t worry creating a profile should take less than 2 minutes but a valid email address is required. Please note that people with disabilities looking to use the Join Cumberland Farms career service should request a reasonable accommodation to assist in the completion of the
Join Cumberland Farms Comments
- Provides an advances
- Both full-time and part-time positions are available
- More benefits are associated with full-time work
- Generally speaking employees at the corporate lever at Cumberland get paid more than retail or mechanics
Popular positions at Cumberland Farms include:
- Manager in training (ideal for recent college graduates)
- Gas customer service associated (ideal for those in high school or a GED)
- Seasonal office clerk
Please note Cumberland Farms, Inc./Gulf Oil, L.P. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, religion, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by statute.
The Cumberland Farms corporate office is headquartered at 100 Crossing Boulevard, Framingham, MA 01702 and can be reached by phone by calling 978-526-1960 (those looking to reach the firm by email should contact email@example.com).