Irving Rewards Redeem
- Irving Fuel customers can use the Irving Rewards program to save money on every fuel purchase they make at an Irving location
- Each time an Irving Fuel Rewards customer purchases 50 gallons of fuel, they’ll receive 10 cents a gallon the next time they fill up (up to 20 gallons total)
- When Irving Rewards are earned, they are available through the end of the next calendar month from the date of the fuel purchase.
At participating Irving and Circle K locations, customers can sign up for the free Irving Rewards program to save money on their fuel purchases just for being a member. Irving Fuel Rewards customers will need to activate their card before the first time they use it. To activate an Irving Rewards card, the customer will need to enter their Irving card number, their email address, and their specific redemption code.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- More than 300,000 people have already signed up for Irving Rewards, and they’re saving millions of dollars by just swiping their cards each time they get fuel
- An Irving Fuel Rewards card can be swiped at the pump before the customer purchases gas, or inside when a customer pre-pays for their fuel
When a customer is redeeming their Irving rewards, they will only be allowed to pump a maximum of 20 gallons. The pump will actually stop at 20 gallons, and if a customer needs more fuel, a separate transaction will be required.
Irving Rewards are automatically credited to the user’s account at the time of fuel purchase, and will be available within 48 hours of purchase. The same email address can be used to sign up for multiple Irving Rewards accounts if a household has multiple family members. Fuel discounts cannot be combined from multiple Irving accounts, though. There is a maximum limit of 30 gallon per fuel purchase that can earn Irving Rewards points for each visit.
To contact Irving about their fuel rewards program:
- Irving Oil, 190 Commerce Way, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, 03801
How do I get my Irving Rewards card?
Link your Irving Rewards card to your bank account by logging in to your Irving Rewards account at theirving.com/rewards and clicking “Register with Irving Debit Pay”. Once linked, your Irving Rewards card can be used to pay for fuel purchases as an ACH Debit payment method.
What is Irving debit pay?
Irving Debit Pay. Irving Debit Pay allows members to pay for gas and in-store purchases with their Irving Rewards card, rewarding them with an instant 6 cents savings on every gallon.
How do I pay my Irving debit card?
Here's how it works:To get started, simply pick up an Irving Rewards card at your local Irving Oil.Click “Link Now” and link your checking account to Irving Debit Pay.Start saving!About the Program - Irving Debit Payhttps://irving.poweredbyzipline.com › about
Where can I use my Irving gas card?
You can use your gift card at any Irving Oil gas station in Atlantic Canada, Quebec and Ontario. The best part? Our gift cards can be used for more than just your fuel purchases – you can use them for all of your convenience store needs as well.