Infinity Class Action
- Learn more about the class action lawsuit entitled John Giddiens v. Infinity Staffing Solutions, et al.
The Infinity Staffing Background Check Lawsuit revolves around claims that the Fair Credit Reporting Act was violated by Infinity Staffing Solutions LLC. Class members in the Infinity Class Action case claim the Fair Credit Reporting Act was violated by the way the firm conducted their background checks it relation to job applicants. Anyone who had their backround check by Infinity between the dates of Dec. 6, 2011 through Aug. 21, 2019 may be eligible for a $110 or $1,000 check.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Infinity Staffing Background Check Lawsuit Settlement Quick Hits
- A fairness hearing will be held on 1/11/2016
- There are two types of class members in the Infinity Class Action case
- B(b)(2) Class Members will automatically receive a check for $110
- B(b)(3) Class Members will automatically receive a check for $1,000
- The case will be under the control of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Infinity Staffing Solutions has hired the law firms of MARSHALL DENNEHEY WARNER COLEMAN & GOGGIN to represent their interest
- This is case number 13-cv-7115-LDD
What is the main complaint by the Infinity class members?… “Giddiens alleges the companies violated FCRA by embedding a release and waiver of rights in the consent and disclosure document they require job applicants to sign prior to ordering a background check, and that they improperly used the background checks to make adverse employment decisions without providing the job applicant with a copy of the report and other information required under FCRA” – infinityclassaction.com
Any questions about the case should be directed to First Class Inc. / J12952- Giddiens 5410 W Roosevelt Rd., Suite 222 Chicago, IL 60644-1940 or by phone 1-866-750-2430. PLEASE DO NOT contact Infinity Staffing Solutions LLC with questions about the lawsuit as the call will be rejected. All class members who elect to stay in the lawsuit will be represented by FRANCIS & MAILMAN PC who are headquartered at 100 S Broad St #1902, Philadelphia, PA 19110 and can be reached by telephone at (215) 735-8600.