Humana Pay Info
- Customers who have their insurance through the
- My Humana subscribers can sign in to “MyHumana” to set up recurring payments that come out automatically every month on the due date or make a one time payment
- After an initial one time payment has cleared from a customer’s bank, they can then set up recurring payments for their Humana premium to come out of that same account.
The Humana Pay Now site is available for primary subscribers only. If customers are a family member and have access to MyHumana, they still may not be able to pay their premium using the pay my bill function on the
More Info To Know About Humana
- Any questions in regards to the Humana Pay Info service can be directed to 800-833-6917
- Humana will not be a charge the customer for using this payment service (aka its free)
Humana is a for profit health insurance company that was founded in 1961 and has their current headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky. In 2009k the United States Department of Health and Human Services investigated Humana for sending flyers to Medicare recipients that the AARP characterized as being deceptive in nature. Humana has just over 50,000 employees and an annual revenue of $41 billion.