GE Appliances Register
- Registering a GE appliance online lets customers receive important information about product recalls, other safety notices, and helps verify ownership in the event of theft or insurable loss
- To register a GE appliance, customers will need to enter their serial number, model number, and installation date, along with their personal contact information
- Not registering an appliance on the GE site doesn’t affect a customer’s warranty in any way
Customers who have purchased GE appliances can log on to register their ownership to that appliance. For Canadian customers, their is a special, specific GE Appliances Canada website. When a GE appliance is registered online, the owner has a number of great benefits related to both the daily operation, overall maintenance, and even security of their appliance.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
When customers register an appliance on the GE website, they’re automatically entered to win $2,500. One lucky winner will be selected every month from that month’s eligible entries for 36 months, from December of 2013 to November of 2019. The GE $2,500 sweepstakes is open to legal us residents who are at least 18 years old at the time they’re entering the contest.
For a list of winners in the contest, send a self addressed stamped envelope to GE “WIN $2,500” WINNERS, P.O. Box 7999, Melville, NY 11775-7999. Employees of GE or of Don Jagoda Associates, the company administering this contest are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
Important Things About GE
GE is one of the largest appliance providers in the world, and has just over 12,000 global employees.
- Founded in 1905 and has their headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky
- Their famous Appliance Park facility was actually considered its own self sustaining city, including handling their mail, and it was issued its own ZIP code
To Contact GE Appliances
- 3135 Easton Turnpike, Fairfield, CT 06828
- Call (800) 417-0575
Do you have to register appliances for warranty?
The truth is, in most cases not registering your purchase won't actually void the manufacturer warranty. In fact, in some states that would be illegal. Most products today are now sold with a limited warranty and if they require registration it must be clearly stated.
What is a GE Profile appliance?
It's a unified appearance that's easy to mix, match and make all your own. GE & GE Profile Series appliances are designed to reflect the modern approach to style. Clean lines, minimal curves and a streamlined look that blends with today's kitchens.
How do I contact GE customer service?
Major appliances, parts and water productsMajor Appliance Questions. GE Appliances Answer Center® 1-800-626-2005. Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET. ... GE Water Products. 1-800-952-5039. Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET. Saturday–Sunday Closed.Parts & Accessories. 1-877-959-8688. Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET.Contact Us: Phone - GE Applianceshttps://www.geappliances.com › ge › service-and-support › phone-numbers
Is my GE product under warranty?
For the three years from date of original purchase, GE will replace, free of charge, any part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this three-year limited warranty, you will be responsible for any labor and related service costs.