FepBlue My Blue
- Access tools and resources associated with the My Blue service
- A health assessment test is one of the more popular tools associated with MyBlue
- Please note some emails by MyBlue are sending are not being received by members (those who are not receiving emails from MyBlue should check their junk/spam folder)
The FepBlue My Blue service is free to use and any questions about the program can be directed to the customer service number on the back of the FepBlue member ID card. Please note that any major medical illness should be directed to a patients primary doctor.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
FepBlue My Blue Comments
- Provides access to patients pay statements, health records, provider directories, and real-time nurse chats (the chat option is not available 24/7)
- Those who are new to MyBlue will have to register with their
- Users will also have to provide their name and date of birth upon sign up
Please note that Blue Cross and Blue Shield Federal Employees Health Benefits will continue for an additional 30 days after enrollment has been terminated. Coverage ends for employees and eligible family members when the employee separates from federal employment.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Windy City (aka Chicago) based health insurance firm
- Headed by Scott Serota who is President and CEO
- Provides health insurance to more than 100 million Americans
The Blue Cross Blue Shield Chicago office is headquartered at 225 North Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60601 and can be reached by calling 1-888-630-BLUE(2583). The firm also offer its members a helpful find a doctor/hospital tool in which a member can search for a provider via name, network, location, previous patient ratings, gender, affiliation, and language spoken.
What is BCBS Federal Employee Program?
Today the Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS) Government-wide Service Benefit Plan, also known as the Federal Employee Program® (FEP), announced 2017 benefits for federal workers and retirees in the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program.
What is the address for Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program?
The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association Our corporate headquarters are located at 225 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60601.
How do I submit a claim to Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal?
Submit a separate claim for each patient. Complete the form following the instructions on the back. (You can fill the form in electronically or complete it by hand.) Print and mail the form to your local Blue Cross and Blue Shield company by December 31 of the year following the year you received service.
Does Fepblue pay for gym membership?
Enroll and pay the initiation fee and monthly membership fee* (Note: Payment is made online when you enroll. You cannot enroll directly with the fitness center.)