Fatburger Customer Survey Feedback
- Take a short survey in regards to chowing down on some FATBURGERS
- Fatburger.com/Feedback is managed by the Fatburger Corporation
- Every member of the Fatburger management team will receive the feedback to make any improvements needed
In order to provide
feedback the customer will have to first pick if the visit was pleasant or unpleasant experience along with their location (i.e. United States, Canada, or FATBURGER International location). The customer will then have to provide the FATBURGER location, their first and last name, address, phone number, and email address (please note the address and phone number are optional). Customers will then be asked to rate how likely they are to recommend Fatburger to a friend, how often do they visit FATBURGER, and how did they hear about FATBURGER.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Customers will also be able to rate the quality of the customer service, product quality, timeliness of the order, and overall Fatburger
experience. The customer will also be able to provide a short essay in regards to their visit along with the ability to upload a photo if desired (i.e. a picture of a burger that is not up to par)
Fatburger.com/Feedback Survey Highlights
- Will take between 4 to 9 minutes to complete
- Available to US, Canada, and International consumers
- All feedback will be sued to make FATBURGER a better place to get a burger
- Any feedback provided at the site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Fatburger shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis
Any questions in regards to FATBURGER.COM/Feedback can be directed to the corporate office at
Fatburger North America Inc.,9720 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 500, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 or call 310-319-1850. Any general inquires in regards to FATBURGER can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must try menu items when visiting a Fatburger include the XXXL Fatburger, the Skinnyburger (a must for low carb dieters), and the sweet potatoe fries.