- Use Fas CashBack to save up to 20 cents a gallon on fuel at Fas Mart
- The Fas Card is free to sign up for, and automatically lowers prices when used at the gas pump
- Customers must be at least 18 years old to sign up for Fas Card, and will need a checking account and their driver’s license to apply
With Fas CashBack from Fas Mart, customers can save money on gas just by using their Fas Card — up to 20 cents a gallon.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
To enroll in Fas Cashback, customers will need a checking account, their driver’s license, an e-mail address, and a free Fas Card from in store. Users must be at least 18 years old to apply for a Fas Card.
- 8565 Magellan Pky, Ste 400 Richmond, VA 23227
- (804) 730-1568
- Services by GPM Investments, LLC 2013 Fas Mart/Shore Stop
The Fas Card works just like a regular debit card. Customers just insert it at the pump and enter their PIN to see the gas prices lower. The discount will be different depending on the grade of gas selected, and could be even more on Fas Mart’s special member appreciation days. Fas Card members can save up to $100 a day and $500 a week on fuel. Users will receive an e-mail to let them know when special Fast Mart Member Appreciation Days are coming up.
The every day Fas Card discount is 5 cents a gallon on regular gas, and 10 cents on plus and premium fuel.
More about Fas Mart
Fas Mart is owned by GPM Investments, and has over 200 convenience store locations in states like Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, and more. Each Fas Mart is known for having a huge variety of food choices, delicious house blend coffee, ice-cold fountain drinks, groceries, tobacco, alcohol, and personal care products. Fas Mart is also known for their award-winning fried chicken and their incredibly fresh dairy products.