EZ Pass DE Pay Ticket
- Pay a bothersome toll associated with using a roadway with the Delaware Department of Transportation
- The Delaware Department of Transportation owns and operates the E-ZPass system
- Drivers can also file an appeal online related to receiving a toll charge from the Delaware Department of Transportation via the EZ Pass DE system
The EZ Pass DE Pay Ticket service requires the driver to provide their license plate number, the state in which the license plate reads, and have the E-ZPass Violation Number on hand in order to make a payment online. E-ZPass eliminates the need for payment to change hands at a tollbooth and many people will receive discounts at many toll facilities when using the EZ Pass device.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
EZ Pass DE Comments
- A must for anyone driving around in the state of Delaware
- As customers pass through a toll plaza, they can obtain information on E-ZPass from any DelDOT attendant at any DelDOT tollbooth
- EZ Pass operates and deploys Mobile sign-up vans which will provide information about the system and how to sign up
- This state of the art tolling system saves both time and money (and provides the state with funds)
- Drivers can also sign up for the EZ Pass DE service online at EZPassDE.com
- EZ Pass commercial applications can be obtained in person at 22-24 West Loockerman St, Dover, DE 19904
- Viewing a transaction online is
- Many state toll agencies in the Northeast United States use the EZ Pass system
Any questions about the EZ Pass DE Pay Ticket service can be directed to the Delaware E-ZPass Violation Processing Center at 1-888-397-2773 (it is better to call later in the week in order to avoid a hold time). The EZ Pass DE call center is open from Monday through Friday from 7 am to 7 pm and Saturday from 8 am to 2 pm.