Equilon Ski Free Settlement
- Customers who shopped at a Shell branded gas station from November of 2009 to October of 2019 and received a “Ski Free” voucher may be eligible to receive payment from a class action lawsuit
- The lawsuit against Shell claims that customers were promoted a free ski lift ticket when they purchased 10 gallons of fuel, but that the vouchers were really for “buy one get one free” instead, and that many time and date limitations made the voucher impossible to use
- This settlement provides a $2,000,000 settlement fund and requires Shell to change the way this promotion is advertised in the future
A class action lawsuit against Shell gas station claims that Shell incorrectly advertised a “Free Ski” promotion in the states of California, Michigan, Oregon and Washington, and didn’t truly tell customers the terms of the promotion. As a result, a suit has been filed against Shell that could mean a free check sent to customers deceived by the promotion. Customers who want to take part in the Shell Free Ski lawsuit will need to submit a claim form by August 25, 2019 to receive payment. Shell Free Ski claim forms may be submitted online or printed and mailed to the claims administrator.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Equilon Ski Free Settlement Comments
- A fairness hearing in the Free Ski lawsuit against Shell will be held August 25, 2019
- Customers who do take part in this class action suit waive their right to sue Shell as an individual
- Once a judge rules on the law suit (it’s expected to be approved), customers will receive a payment of up to $40 depending on how many claims are filed
Foley Bezek Behle & Curtis are among the legal representation for the plaintiff in the Shell Ski Free suit. Since this is considered legal representation, Shell class action lawsuit participants do not need to show up to court on their own. Any questions in regards to the Equilon Ski Free Settlement can be directed to 844-448-7077. Class members who elect to mail in a claim form should send it to: earney v. Equilon Enterprises LLC Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 40007, College Station, TX 77842-4007.