Discover Card Redeem
- Logon to redeem Cashback Rewards from Discover
- Discover customers do not need to redeem all of their Cashback Rewards at one time, and there is no minimum amount for most redemption
- Gift cards redeemed from Discover Cashback can only be mailed to the billing address that is on the card
Discover card customers can log on to redeem their Cashback Rewards 24 hours a day, for gift cards, shopping at Amazon.com, a donation to a charity like the ASPCA, the American Red Cross, Make A Wish or the World Wildlife Fund, or even cash in the form of a statement credit. Discover Cashback gift cards will be mailed out within 10 business days, while cash deposits will be issued within 72 hours. Statement credits will be issued the same business day. If a customer purchases an e-gift certificate with their Discover Cashback rewards points, that certificate will be issued immediately.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Cashback Rewards from Discover never expire
- If a customer has a Cashback Rewards balance and the account is closed, or if the account has not been used in 18 months, the Cashback
If customers choose to use their Cashback Rewards for cash, charitable donations, gift cards to places like Staples, Starbucks, and the Gap, Amazon shopping or statement credit, they can redeem any amount starting at 1 cent. Discover
Cashback Rewards used for e-gift certificates start at a minimum of $20, while physical gift cards from Discover partner stores can be redeemed for a minimum of $5.
More about Discover:
The Discover card was introduced in 1985, and was initially a part of the Sears Corporation. Discover is the third largest credit card company in the United States, and has over 60 million customers. Discover has their headquarters at 2500 Lake Cook Rd., Riverwoods, IL60015
To contact Discover about Cashback Rewards:
- (224) 405-0900