Cricket Wireless 50
- Obtain more information about the current Cricket Wireless promotion which allows certain customers to obtain a $50 bill credit when making the switch
- This promotion was created to introduce the Cricket Wireless Unlimited Plan for only 65 bucks a month after a $5 Auto Pay Credit
- This is a limited time offer and Cricket reserves the right to change or modify the promotion at any time
The Cricket Wireless 50 promotion are for new Cricket customers only and in order to claim the $50 bill credit the customer’s account must be in good standing for a minimum of 45 days. The Cricket Wireless 50 bill credit cannot be redeemed for cash and is not transferable or refundable. If the Cricket Wireless account is cancelled for any reason within the first 45 days fo activation the $50 credit will be revoked.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Cricket Wireless 50 Comments
- Only 1 promotion is allowed per qualifying line
- Mobile Hotspot feature not available
- The Unlimited Plan $5 credit will only be added once the customer has enrolled in Auto Pay
- The $70 unlimited plan ($65 after the $5 discount) is available to consumers in the U.S., Mexico and Canada
- Certain T-Mobile customers are eligible for a $100 bill credit if they switch to Cricket
Any questions about the Cricket Wireless 50 promotion can be directed to 1-800-CRICKET between the hours of 6:30 am to Midnight ET.
- Atlanta-based pre-paid wireless service provider
- Founded in 1999 out of the Windy City (aka Chicago)
- Owned and operated by AT&T
Cricket Wireless competes with Sprint, Metro PCS, and Verizon Wireless for consumers dollars in the crowded Wireless Telecommunications industry. Cricket provides high-end phones to consumers that includes Apple, Samsung, LG, and HTC. The Cricket Wireless corporate office can be found at 575 Morosgo Dr NE Atlanta, GA 30324 and on the west coast at 5887 Copely Drive San Diego, California 92111 (this is Leap Wireless International Inc.).