Washer Machine Settlement
- You could get up to $400 cash in the Samsung Top-Load Washing Machine Class Action Settlement
- Visit www.washermdlsettlement.com to file a claim
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
If you purchased one of more than 30 models of Samsung top loading washing machine you should file a claim.
You can find a list of Samsung Dish Washers named in this lawsuit at
The case is entitled In re: Samsung Top-Load Washing Machine Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, MDL and is listed as case number 5:17-ml-2792-D.
Read about: Earning PayPal money
www.washermdlsettlement.com Contact Information
- Phone: 1-855-256-2208
- Email: info@WasherMDLSettlement.com
- Mail: In re: Samsung Top-Load Washing Machine Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation c/o KCC Class Action Services P.O. Box 505029 Louisville, KY 40233-5029
Samsung Top-Load Washing Machine Class Action Settlement Dates
- 08/22/2019: Settlement Fairness Hearing
- 08/06/2019: Claim Form Deadline
- 06/07/2019: Objection Deadline
Class members who elect to mail the claim form should send it to “Samsung Top-Load Washing Machine Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation c/o KCC Class Action Services P.O. Box 505029 Louisville, KY 40233-5029”.
Class members who file timely claims could receive a full refund and up to $400 in reimbursements.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Samsung Washing Machine Settlement Class Members will be represented by William B. Federman from FEDERMAN & SHERWOOD and Jason L. Lichtman from the law firm of LIEFF CABRASER HEIMANN & BERNSTEIN LLP.
Samsung has hired Philip M. Oliss from the law firm of SQUIRE PATTON BOGGS (US) LLP.
Class Counsel will be awarded no more than a total of $6,550,000.00 for all attorneys’ fees, costs, interest and expenses.
- Asahi Beer Class Action Settlement
- SweeTARTS Artificial Flavors Class Action Settlement
- Swisher Sweets Cigars Class Action Settlement: Swisher International and Plaid Pantry have agreed to provide up to $2.5 million in cigar vouchers as part of a buy-one-get-one class action settlement