Cash Now Card
- Customers who have a “Cash Now” card from J.G. Wentworth can login by entering their card’s number and activate their card before the first time they use it
- The Cash Now Card website from J.G. Wentworth can also be used to check the balance left on a card and see recent transactions that were made
- To add funds to a J.G. Wentworth prepaid card, customers will need to visit the J.G. Wentworth web site or make a deposit at any MoneyGram or Western Union store location
When ordered online, there’s no charge to receive a prepaid card from J.G. Wentworth, and the card will be sent within 5 to 7 business days. Customers who are signing up for a J.G. Wentworth prepaid card will need to make a deposit to the account before it will be mailed out.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Cash Now Card Comments
- Prepaid cards issued by J.G. Wentworth can’t be overdrafted, meaning there are no surprise fees when money in an account runs low
- There are no ATM fees to use a JG Wentworth prepaid cash card, but there are monthly transaction fees of $2.95 that can be removed if at least $500 a month is directly deposited to the card
- Prepaid cards will NOT hurt or improve a credit score
Additional Information About J.G. Wentworth
- The current JG Wentworth CEO is Stewart Stockdale, who took over the office in the early 2000s
- J.G. Wentworth filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2009, and received a $100 million investment in the company just 6 months later
To contact JG Wentworth about a Get Cash Now card please dial (855) 698-4566. J.G. Wentworth was founded in 1991, and focuses primarily on direct to customer lending through mortgage lending and structured settlements. The company is known for television commercials with the jingle of “If you have a structured settlement, and you need cash now…. call J.G. Wentworth.” The J.G. Wentworth tv commercials have won numerous awards in the commercial industry and are headquartered at 201 King of Prussia Road, Suite 501, Radnor, PA 19087.