Care Credit Cardholder
- Logon to manage a CareCredit account online, including making a payment, viewing recent transactions, updating personal information, adding an authorized user, and more
- A CareCredit account can be used multiple times at multiple providers as long as the cost of service does not exceed the set credit limit
- Patients can choose from any CareCredit provider, and can ask their doctor to join the program if they’re not already enrolled
CareCredit is a
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- The CareCredit program also extends to long term healthcare financing (like 24, 36, 48 or even 60 month terms) with an APR of just under 15%, which is still much lower than most credit cards. To qualify for the
- There is a minimum interest charge of $2 per month
- Not all providers are enrolled, and CareCredit is not usable in retail stores
Note that CareCredit Cardholder is not insurance, and does not “cover” medical costs. It’s simply a method of helping finance out of pocket medical care. CreditCare is subject to credit approval just like any other credit card, and there are monthly minimum payment requirements.
Patients can apply for CareCredit with their convenient 24 hour automated system, as long as they are at least 21 years old. The only information needed to apply for CareCredit is the applicant’s name, address, date of birth, Social Security Number, and driver’s license number.
To contact CareCredit:
- (866) 893-7864
- Synchrony Financial, PO Box 960061, Orlando, FL 32896-0061