Cafe Rio Listens
- Guests who have dined at a Cafe Rio restaurant can take a survey about their dining experience
- Every customer who finishes the Cafe Rio survey will receive a coupon good for a discount on their next visit
- For Spanish-speaking guests, the Cafe Rio guest survey is available to take in Spanish
To start taking the Cafe Rio Mexican Grill
Rio Cafe guests taking the Cafe Rio Listens
More Important Things About Cafe Rio
- Has just under 100 locations around the US, mostly in states like Arizona, California, Idaho, and Montana
- Opened their first location in 1997
- In 2006, Cafe Rio had just six locations until it was purchased by a company that had plans to expand it across the nation
A casual Mexican restaurant chain with headquarters located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The name Rio comes from the Rio Grande region of North Mexico and South Texas and New Mexico. The Cafe Rio corporate office is based at 215 N. Admiral Byrd Rd. Suite 100 Salt Lake City, UT 84116 and can be reached by phone by calling (801) 441-5000 (please do not call this number in regards to the Cafe Rio Listens survey).
Some of the better menu items when dining out at Care Rio include: The Mediterranean Platter, Nova’s Chicken Wings, Cucumber & Feta Rolls, Mad Tomato Tiropita, and the most recommended dish by foodies Three Cheese Tiropita.