BREG HME Bill Pay
- Save time managing invoices with BREG Invoice Payment Center
- BREG Invoice Management allows users to add bills for each member of their household
- Customers who have a BREG account can sign up for AutoPay, which means never worrying about missing a due date again
With the BREG Invoice Payment Center, customers have invoices organized in one place, making it easy to stay on top of bills that have been paid, and bills that are still owed. A BREG Invoice account can even include family members, making it easy to pay an entire household’s bills in just a few clicks.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
BREG HME Bill Pay
- BREG’s tracking system lets users see their payment history and download a record of every payment made
- Very useful feature at tax time
- When a payment shows up in the BREG invoice system
- It can take up to 7 days before that account is processed in the customer’s bank account
Creating a BREG profile isn’t necessary to make a payment, but it does make future payment much easier. Having a profile with BREG organizes invoices in one easy to access place, instead of searching for each individual bill.
More about BREG:
- BREG produces sports medicine products for advanced orthopedic patient care
- The company was founded in 1989, and sells their products through over 100 distributors in over 35 countries
- BREG has their headquarters in Carlsbad, California, with approximately 500 employees throughout the United States and Mexico
BREG is known in the orthopedic industry for producing the SlingShot 3 Shoulder Brace, which was introduced in 2011. It was the first shoulder sling that was specifically designed to take pressure off the neck, and is considered to be much more comfortable than any other sling. BERG also introduces AirTech, a new system of mesh and pad channels that help make sure moisture and heat are taken away from the skin.
To contact BREG Invoice Payment:
- 2885 Loker Ave East, Carlsbad, California 92010-662
- (800) 254-0072