Uponor Brass Pipe Fitting Class Lawsuit
- This is a class action lawsuit for property owners with brass plumbing fixtures
- In order to qualify for this Pipe Fitting lawsuit the property in question must have been built in 2002 or later
- The brass plumbing must have produced a documented increase in zinc levels
If you owned property in the United States that was built in 2002 or later, and you had brass plumbing that led to high zinc content, you could be eligible for compensation from this lawsuit. There are several ways to tell if your home has these products. Check the inside of your electrical panel for a yellow sticker with the words Uponor, Wirsbo, or Aquapex. Not all homes with brass plumbing have these stickers though. If you want to be sure, you can hire a plumber to check. If your plumber does find that you have brass products, save your documentation to serve as proof.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- A court hearing will begin on August 8, 2019. If approved, distribution of funds will occur after that date.
- To be eligible to receive benefits, you must fill out a claim form.
- If the suit is approved, plaintiffs will be eligible to receive compensation to cover repair costs you have encountered, or potential repair costs in the future, along with compensation for property damage.
- Uponor will provide extended warranty coverage for any issues with water flow
- You do not need to pay anything to be a part of this lawsuit. The lawyers for the case will be paid from the settlement funds. You may choose to hire your own legal representation, but you will do so at your own expense. By enrolling in the class action settlement, you are waiving your right to sue on your own.
- Fund will be issued in the form of a check that is mailed to the address you provide when you fill out your claim form
There are several ways you can contact someone about this settlement:
- Nationwide Uponor Settlement, PO Box 2268, Faribault, MN 55021-2388