Bank Of The West Rewards Card
- The Bank of the West Rewards Card program is open to anyone who has a rewards card (credit or debit) presently enrolled in the program.
- As long as your account remains in good standing, there’s no limit to the number of points you can accumulate
- Save your Bank of the West points to redeem them for great rewards!
The Bank Of The West program is designed to make your everyday spending just a little bit better. It’s open to anyone who has a rewards card (credit or debit), and awards points for every qualifying transaction. You can save your points to redeem them for great rewards! Even better, if you’re a family or a business that has multiple cards, you can combine them under one account to make your rewards grow even faster. You can choose to combine some or even all of your points into one lump sum. There is no limit to the number of points that you can accumulate during the life of the program, and points you’ve earned never expire.
When you set up your account online, you can keep track of your
What sort of items can you spend your points on? The awards catalog includes items like travel discounts, gift cards to dozens of merchants, and merchandise than ranges from a travel mug to a 60 inch television!
- If you don’t have the required points to purchase an item, you can use the points you have and pay the remaining difference
- Earned points have no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time
To contact Bank of the West customer service regarding your rewards card account:
- Call 866-791-4106