Bank Mobile Vibe
- BankMobile Vibe is a bank account that’s designed just for students, with over 55,000 free ATM locations, special student based
- The BankMobile Vibe lets students deposit checks straight into their Vibe account by snapping a photo with their cell phone
- There is no minimum opening deposit for a BankMobile Vibe account and no insufficient funds fees will be charged for any transaction (the transaction will just be denied by BankMobile)
There is no monthly service fee for a BankMobile Vibe account if the account holder is a student or if they have a direct deposit of more than $100 posted in that statement cycle. If these conditions aren’t met, there is a $3.95 service fee for each statement cycle. There will be an ATM withdrawal fee of $2.50 for Vibe customers that make a withdrawal at a non-Allpoint Network or non-Customers Bank ATM.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Bank Mobile Vibe Comments
- The “Money Meter” section on BankMobile’s Vibe web site lets
- BankMobile Vibe cards even have an easy “on or off” switch in the Vibe app that protects against unauthorized use, and lets a card be easily stopped and started again
What is the BankMobile Passport Rewards Program?
A Vibe account from BankMobile includes enrollment in Passport, a recognition program that rewards students for making smart money management decisions, and even rewards for academic achievement in school, and overall good financial behavior like saving. Vibe account holders can earn stamps that serve as entries to win $50,000 in the “Student Success” sweepstakes. Vibe Passport rewards points also give access to special Bank Mobile only discounts.
- BankMobile chooses one lucky $50,000 winner every six months
To contact BankMobile about a Vibe account:
- 115 Munson Street, New Haven, CT 06511