- Apply for a loan between the amounts of $100 to $3000 (higher loan amounts will require a high monthly income)
- Balance Credit loans are available to people living in the state of California, Idaho, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas and Utah
- In most cases the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and have a verifiable phone number where they can be reached
The Balance Credit loan offer requires the applicant to be a legal US citizen and be employed with verified employment income (those who cannot verify employment should not even bother applying for a loan here). When making an application the customer must also provide a valid email address and have a checking account that is in good standing. Most Balance Credit applicants should receive a decision within a few seconds once they have applied for a loan.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
How can one verify their income?
- Through an employer pay check
- Copy of their Social Security Benefits award (this will have to come from the SSA)
- Retirement Benefits including VA Benefits and Pension Plans
- Unemployment Insurance (applicants will be asked to mail or fax over an award letter)
Other items a Balance Credit borrower may have to provide depending on the state in which they reside include: net take-home pay, and a copy of the applicants driver’s license or state-issued identification number. Loans that are approved by 6 PM Central Time are usually deposited into the customer checking account on the next business day. Borrowers who know they will not be able to make a monthly payment should contact 855-942-2526 ASAP to set up an arrangement.
- Irving, Texas-based licensed credit service
- Specializes in unsecured loans (these loans are designed for consumers who are having trouble getting a loan elsewhere due to bad credit)
- In Texas and Ohio, Balance Credit provides credit services to help you get a loan from an unaffiliated third-party lender
Any questions about the Balance Credit loan offer can be directed to 855-942-2526 OR email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note people living in the state of Ohio should dial 800-970-8978 to check the status of a Balance Credit Loan.
What is balance credit?
About Balance Credit. ... Balance Credit is a company that's here to help. Balance Credit offers unsecured, personal installment loans and credit services for people who need cash, fast!
Is balance credit a direct lender?
Balance Credit is a direct lender in California, Delaware, Idaho, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, South Carolina, Utah and Wisconsin. ... After completing Balance Credit's free online application for an unsecured installment loan, you're typically provided a decision on your loan within a day — sometimes in minutes.
Does balance credit report to credit bureaus?
Balance Credit does not perform any hard inquiries to any of the 3 major credit bureaus, TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian, so it will not affect your traditional credit score.
Does world finance report to credit bureaus?
Do You Report Credit Information to the Credit Bureaus? Yes, we report all credit transactions once a month to Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.