AT&T Sundae Matinee
- AT&T U-Verse customers can access the Sundae Matinee website to redeem their rewards
- To access U-Verse rewards, customers will need to have their AT&T account number or their offer redemption code
- If an online rewards is expired, that U-Verse reward can no longer be claimed
When customers sign up for certain promotions with U-Verse from AT&T, they will receive a redemption code that allows them to request a free rewards gift card. Customers can track the status of a U-Verse Rewards Redemption request by visiting the AT&T Reward Tracker web site. When Uverse customers have submitted a request for a reward, they can expect it to arrive within 4 weeks. The majority of AT&T rewards must be used within 30 days of the time they are received.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
What are AT&T UVerse Rewards?
U-Verse Rewards (i.e. the AT&T Sundae Matinee promotion) from AT&T are given to customers who sign up for Uverse service under certain promotion. In many cases, the U-Verse reward is cash, but it can range from restaurant gift cards to retail gift cards and more. AT&T Rewards cards can be used anywhere the Visa logo is accepted, including online
- AT&T Rewards can not be redeemed for cash and have no value on their own
- Rewards cards from AT&T U-Verse do have an expiration date
- Can not be used to pay an AT&T
- Promotional offers with specific dates pertain to the date that service was actually installed in a home or business, not the date it was purchased
More to Know About AT&T
AT&T has their current corporate headquarters at 208 S. Akard St., Dallas, TX 75202
- Started in 1983 and has their headquarters in Dallas, Texas (The Lone Star State)
- The third largest company in Texas and the largest non oil related company
- Is in the top 20 largest telecommunications companies in the world, and is #6 on the list of the world’s most valuable brand names
Any questions about the AT&T Sundae Matinee service can be directed to 1 (800) 331-0500.