Android File Transfer
- The Android File Transfer website is used for customers with an Android phone to transfer files between a Mac computer and an Android device
- Some features and options on the Android File Transfer program may not be available in all areas, and may not be compatible with all devices
- Files larger than 4 GB in size cannot be transferred using Android File Transfer
Customers who want to transfer files between an Android and a computer don’t need any special software for a PC, but users with Mac will need to use Android File Transfer software. Android File Transfer is free to download, and is available directly from Android.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Android File Transfer Comments
- To use Android File Transfer, customers need to download the app, and open “androidfiletransfer.dmg.”
- Does not cost the user a dime
- Users then need to drag the Android File Transfer to the “Applications” section, and connect their Android device to their Mac with a USB data transfer cable
- At that point, when users double-click “Android File Transfer,” and file they select will be synced up to 4 GB
More about Android
The Android operating system is the number one installed and most widely used operating system for cell phones and tablets since 2013. Android was first released in 2008, and the latest release (Marshmallow 6.0.1) was issued in December of 2019. Android was first developed in the city of Palo Alto, California in October of the ear 2003 by a man named Andy Rubin.
- Over 1 million apps for Android have been published with more than 50 billion total downloads overall
- More than 70% of developers create apps for Android, and over 40% of developers see Android as their primary target (opposed to just 35% who focus on Apple)
- The very first device to use the Android operating system was the HTC Dream in October 2008
To get help using Android File Transfer software
- Call the manufacturer of the device (like Samsung, LG, or Motorola), not Apple.