American Express Yes
- Access a year-end summary associated with an American Express credit card
- Requires a User ID and password
- New users will have to create a AMEX online account
AmericanExpress.com/Yes is operated by the American Express Company and is designed for American Express credit card members only. New members will have to provide their AMEX 4 digit card ID and the 15 digit card number in order to begin the registration process.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- A must for all AMEX fan boys
- Download the summary as a PDF or Excel file
- Members will receive an email notification about the AMEX members Year-End Summary after the January statement closes
- Year end summaries will run through January 1st through December 31st
- The American Express Company reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of this promotion at anytime
Popular American Express credit card?
- Blue Cash Everyday Card (ideal for those who like cash back)
- Premier Rewards Gold Card ( a must for those who are in the upper end of the income bracket)
- The Starwood Preferred Guest
- Gold Delta SkyMiles
- The Platinum Card
Any questions in regards to the American Express YES service can be directed to 1 (800) 528-4800. Customers looking to contact the AMEX billing department can dial 1 (800) 528-4800.