Account Access Edward Jones
- Edward Jones Financial customers can log on to the “Edward Jones Account Access” portal to manage their account
- To enroll an Edward Jones account online, users will need to make sure they have their Edward Jones account number, and will need to enter their personal information (like birth date and Social Security number) for verification purposes
The Edward Jones online account access portal gives customers 24/7 access to their account, including instant access to your investment information, news about markets, resources for researching potential new investments and more.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
With Edwards Jones online account access, customers can view Edward Jones accounts, find historical account statements, see investment trade confirmations and print Edward Jones tax forms, plus securely share financial documents and messages with a financial advisor, transfer funds to or from an Edward Jones account online, create a watch list for stocks to follow, and review the Edward Jones Stock Focus List, daily market commentary, headline news and company news.
Account Access Edward Jones Comments
- Edward Jones online bill payment service, does require an Edward Jones investment account with either a money market fund or an insured bank deposit program
- There is a $4.95 per month fee to use Edward Jones Bill Pay
- If a household with an Edward Jones account has assets that are greater than $250,000 this fee may be waived.
More Information About Edward Jones
- 8 times from 2002 to 2014, J. D. Power and Associates called Edward Jones the firm with the “Highest Investor Satisfaction”
- To contact Edward Jones about online account access please dial
Edward Jones financial was founded in 1922, and has their headquarters at 12555 Manchester Road, Saint Louis, MO 63131 today. Edward Jones current has a branch network of over 12,000 locations, with almost 7 million clients (and more than $900 billion in asset that are under management all around the world). Edward Jones focuses almost solely on individual investors and small-business owners.
Does Edward Jones have online trading?
Edward Jones does not offer online trading so to buy or sell securities you'll have to call your advisor.
What is an Edward Jones account?
Edward Jones Guided Solutions® is a client-directed advisory program designed to provide the client with ongoing investment advice, guidance and services for an asset-based fee. ... The Edward Jones Select Retirement Account is not available for pooled employer retirement plans.
Does Edward Jones have an app?
Mobile Apps. When you're on the go, access to market information and your account doesn't have to stop. Get information about Edward Jones and your accounts from the convenience of your smartphone or other mobile device. ... Or, you can download our free app from the App Store or Google Play.
Is Edward Jones a good company?
Edward Jones is a full-service brokerage firm. The service can work well for large investors ( million and up) due to the combination of competitive advisory fees and professional investment management. Most individuals will pay heavily in annual fees, compared with other, cheaper options.