Jet Blue MasterCard Activate
- Customers who have applied for a JetBlue MasterCard will need to login and activate their card before they can begin using it
- When cardholders spend $1,000 on their JetBlue MasterCard within their first 90 days, they will receive 10,000 bonus JetBlue reward points
- JetBlue MasterCard holders save 50% off in flight purchases like food, drinks, and movies
For JetBlue customers who are members of the “True Blue” rewards program, there’s no faster way to rack up points than by using the JetBlue MasterCard. Cardholders earn JetBlue points for every single purchase they make, and earn great bonuses when their card is used for JetBlue purchases. Customers will earn 3 times the points on any purchase with JetBlue, 2 times the JetBlue reward points at restaurants and grocery stores, and 1 point for all purchases everywhere else. The JetBlue MasterCard has no annual fee. Flights booked in JetBlue earn six points for every single dollar spent.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Jet Blue MasterCard Activate Comments
- The activation process will take less than 2 minutes to complete
- Be sure to have the Jet Blue card account number on hand
- An email address will be required upon activation
With JetBlue’s “True Blue”
Important Things to Know About JetBlue
JetBlue is an American low-cost airline most well-known for their great in-flight amenities and overall above average customer service.
- Founded in 1998 and started operations in 2000
- The fifth largest airline in the United States
- One of only two airlines in America that have a four-star rating from Skytrax, with the other being Virgin America
- Serves just under 200 destinations with a fleet of just over 215 planes. In 2019, JetBlue became one of the first American airlines to be granted a charter to fly to the country of Cuba
Any questions in reards to the Jet Blue MasterCard activation process can be directed to 1-877-408-8866. The JetBlue corporate office is based at 27-01 Queens Plaza North Long Island City, NY 11101 and can be reached at (718) 286-7900 (phone) or (718) 709-3621 (fax).