Tell Subway Minute Survey
- With Tell Subway, customers can take an
- It should only take customers about a minute to complete the Subway survey online, as most of the questions are simply about rating the food, the staff, and the actual Subway location
- Customers are not allowed to exchange the cookie for cash or other interesting offers
Please note once the Tell Subway minute survey is done, customers will get a code to write on their receipt and redeem for a free cookie they next time they eat at Subway (including chocolate chip, white chocolate macadamia, and oatmeal raisin). The Tell Subway minute survey service lets people who have eaten at a Subway restaurant location take a short survey about their meal and receive a code for a free cookie on their next visit. Customers do need to actually write down their code on their original Subway receipt. They can’t just print the code off and redeem. To get started with the Subway survey online, customers just need to enter their Subway store number that appears at the top of their receipt. This makes sure that their feedback gets sent to the correct Subway manager. The Tell Subway survey free cookie offer is not valid with any other promotion, discount, or Subway coupon, and customers can only use one free cookie redemption code at a time. If there are multiple guests in a party, each one can redeem a free cookie from Subway.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
How often can guests take the Tell Subway online survey and get a free cookie?
Subway guests can only take the online survey to get a free cookie once every 24 hours, but they can take the survey as many times as they visit a Subway store, including multiple trips to Subway in the same day.
To contact Subway about their online survey:1-800-888-4848
- To find a Subway location please visit:
- Those who would like to reach out to the Subway Corporate Office can write to: Doctor’s Associates Inc. 325 Bic Dr Milford, CT 06461