Sprint Change Of Ownership Online
- Use this form to initiate the exchange of a Sprint cell phone line from one account to another account.
- Once both parties have completed the Change of Ownership form, allow for up to 72 hours for processing.
- The Sprint Change of Ownership form is only used for personal lines. There’s a separate process for business lines.
The vast majority of people today haveonline account with My Sprint. The signup process is a little different depending on whether you’re the sender or the receiver, but both are easy.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Both people must have active Sprint online accounts, the person releasing the account and and the person accepting the account .
- If the person accepting the line does not have an online account, you will need to call 855-808-4185 to set that up.
- If the person releasing the line does not have an account, that can be done at mysprint.sprint.com.
- The releasing party must have the accepting party’s account number to initiate the exchange.
- The accepting party must completely fill out the “Change of Ownership Online Request Form,” but only after the releasing party has has completed and submitted the online form.
- As long as you have an e-mail address on file, you’ll receive a message letting you know that the transfer has been made.
Sprint customer service can be contacted through one of several ways:
- 1-866 866-7509
- Live online chat
- Sprint, PO Box 4191, Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191