Union Bank Sign Up Online
- Logon to access Online Banking from Union Bank
- Union Bank customers can sign up to receive alerts via text or e-mail when the account balance is lower than a preset amount, when a bill payment has been sent, when a deposit has been made, and receive notification of insufficient funds in a Union Bank account
- View up to seven years of Union Bank checks written and see 18 months of checks deposited in a Union Bank account
Union Bank customers can access their account online and With Union Bank online banking, customer can pay bills, schedule bill payments, and even transfer funds between two Union Bank accounts. Union Bank also lets users sign up to receive important event alerts like withdrawals or the balance dropping below a preset amount via text message or email. Up to 10 different alerts can be set on each Union Bank account.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Union Bank guaranteed the safety of their online banking systems by promising to compensate customers for the theft of their Online Banking username and password
- Customers are not liable for any unauthorized bill payments or transfers that are initiated through the Union Bank Online Banking service
With online banking from Union Bank, customers can search for specific transactions and view an overall transaction history, monitor the cashing and posting of checks, view and even download up to seven years of Union Bank statements, see up to 18 month’s worth of deposited checks, and see up to seven years of checks written.
More about Union Bank
Union Bank, which is owned by The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, was founded in 1864 and known as The Bank of California at that time. Union Bank has their headquarters at 1251 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York. Union Bank is a full service bank that has nearly 400 locations across California, Oregon, and Washington.
To contact Union Bank
- 1 (800) 238-4486