- Sign up to get a 14 day supply of Nugenix as part of this special TV promotional offer
- To obtain the 14 days supply the customer must provide their name, age, and zip code to see if they qualify
- Upon sign up for the trial offer the customer WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ENROLLED IN THE AUTO-SHIP PROGRAM
Unless the Try Nugenix customer cancels the auto-ship program within the first 18 days they will be charged $69.99 plus $4.99 S&P and will automatically receive an additional 30-day supply of Nugenix. Customers will continued to be billed $69.99 per month for the 30-day supply of Nugenix unless they cancel the auto-ship program. To cancel the Try Nugenix auto ship program please call 1-855-714-3234 at least 1 day prior to the date that of the customers next monthly 30-day Nugenix supply delivery.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Try Nugenix Comments
- The 14 days supply samples are limited to one per household and to online customers only
- Those who qualify for this exclusive online offer will have the ordered shipped in no less than 48 hours
- Refunds are available in certain cases but the Nugenix package cannot be opened and MUST be in the original packaging
- All returns should be sent to: Nugenix, MS #730, 913 West 2900 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84119
- Customers in the country of Canada should mail their return to: Nugenix, PO Box 500 North York, Ontario M3J 0J8 Canada
- All Try Nugenix returns MUST have a valid RMA number or they will be considered void
What is Nugenix? Claims to be an all natural testosterone booster that contains clinically studied ingredients that are proven to boost free testosterone levels (please note this statement or product has not been evaluated by the FDA). Nugenix uses a proprietary blend of natural products that consist of Testofen, L-Citrulline Malate and Tribulus terrestris. 90 capsules of the Nugenix Natural Testosterone Booster can be found on Amazon for about 42 bucks.