Talk To Fridays
- Take an extra short survey related to a T.G.I. Friday’s visit
- The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete
- T.G.I. Friday’s will not share the customers name with the employees
The Talk To Fridays customer survey will require the customer has the survey code from the TGIF customer receipt along with the time of visit (the time will be located at the top of the T.G.I. Friday’s customer receipt). Please note that the survey will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity and the customer will have to start from the beginning. The Talk To Fridays guest survey is operated by the Service Management Group and they will be charged with the task of insuring all feedback is sent to the general managers of each Fridays location.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Texas-based casual dining chains
- Known for their happy hours in which customers can obtain cheap drinks (when compared with other hours)
- About 1000 locations
T.G.I. Friday’s was founded in 1965 by Alan Stillman and Daniel R. Scoggin. Today the firm is owned and operated by Sentinel Capital Partners and TriArtisan Capital Partners. T.G.I. Friday’s competes with other popular casual dining chains to include Chilis and Applebees.
Must try menu items when visiting a T.G.I. Friday’s?
- Dragonfire Salmon (served with an amazing kung pao sauce sauce with pineapples)
- Jack Daniel’s Chicken Sandwich (grilled chicken breast with a to die for Jack Daniel’s glaze SAUCE and onion fries)
- Jack Daniel’s Pulled Pork Sandwich (see above but pork)
- Shrimp Key West
- Bbq Chicken Wrap (this can be a somewhat healthy dish… just ask for it plain)
- Any of the burgers (these burgers are not as good as the
The Talk To Fridays customer survey should reward the customer with a coupon assuming they complete the survey in full.