- Enter the Community Coffee Tailgate Traditions Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes from 7/1/16 until 12/31/2016
- This promotion is open to all legal residents of the US 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (sorry Alaska and Hawaii) who are age 18 or older as of date of entry
- Contestants must also have a valid driver’s license or U.S. government issued identification
The Tailgate Traditions promotional codes can be located on specially marked Community Coffee 12 ounce bags or 12 count K-Cup boxes. Once the code has been obtained the contestant will have to enter the code at the Tailgate Traditions web portal and then complete a loathsome registration form (the bothersome registration form is only required for first time visitors). No purchase is required in order to enter and employees Community Coffee Company, LLC are NOT allowed to participate.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Tailgate Traditions Comments
- The contest Administrator is listed as Million Dollar Media, LLC
- If more than one (1) mail-in code request is received from an Entrant during the Promotion Period, only the first mail-in code request received from that Entrant will be valid
- Only one email address can be registered per person during the course of the Community Coffee Tailgate Traditions Instant Win Sweepstakes
- All remaining mail-in code requests which were received from that Entrant will be void
To enter the Tailgate Traditions promotion without purchase via US mail please write to: “Community Coffee Tailgate Traditions Instant Win and Sweepstakes “, P.O. Box 278 Woodbridge, NJ 07095.
Popular prizes associated with the Tailgate Traditions sweepstakes include a Flat Screen TV (this prize will be awarded in the form of a Best Buy gift card), $250 Southwest Airline gift card, Coffee Brewer PLUS a 1-year supply of Community Coffee product, and Outdoor Grill (this prize will come in the form of a Lowe’s gift card). The Tailgate Traditions sweepstakes will give away more than 500 prizes with an estimated value of $92,000.