Square Trade Costco
- Costco shoppers can logon to manage a Square Trade protection agreement they have purchased
- Registering a Costco Square Trade account allows customers to manage all of their plans from one place and file claims online easily
- Once a customer has registered, all of their future Costco Square Trade will be automatically added to their account
When Costco customers purchase an electronic device, they’re usually given the opportunity to purchase Square Trade protection, which provides coverage that goes past what the standard manufacturer’s warranty offers. Square Trade protection from Costco guards against most types of accidental damage or damage done through normal use, but it won’t cover damage that’s deemed “outside of normal use.” To register a Costco Square Trade purchase, customers will need to enter their Costco membership number, their Costco last name, and their e-mail address to make a new Costco Square Trade account (that will then be used for every subsequent Square Trade purchase).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Square Trade Costco Notes
- Easy to use
- Members who already have a Costco Square Trade account can just log in and enter their new Square Trade number to activate their new membership
- If a customer purchased a cellphone protection plan through Costco.com, they will need to check their confirmation e-mail to find out how to activate their warranty coverage
More to Know About Costco
Costco was founded in 1976, and is currently the largest membership-only warehouse club in the United States and the second largest retailer in the US behind only Walmart. Costco’s current worldwide headquarters are in Issaquah, Washington. Costco currently has just over 700 warehouse shopping locations around the world.
- Costco’s annual revenue is just over $117 billion per year
- To contact Square Trade about Costco Protection: 360 3rd Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107