Sprint Change Of Ownership
- Customers who are processing a change of ownership on a Sprint cell phone account will need the current account holder and the accepting account holder to have active Sprint accounts
- The releasing party must have the account number of the person the Sprint phone is being transferred to
- If either party in the transfer does not have a current Sprint account, one will need to be established with the account number or serial number along with a contact phone number
will need to meet certain credit qualification with Sprint and must have an account in good standing. To fully process a Sprint change of ownership, both parties must agree to be contacted by Sprint.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Sprint Change Of Ownership Comments
- One both parties in a transfer have completed and submitted the paperwork, Sprint recommends allowing up to five business days for the change of ownership to fully take effect
- While the transfer is processing, no changes can be made to any part of the service, including changing phone numbers, upgrading devices, or adding features to the account
- The process for transferring a Sprint telephone line to another customer is the same for both personal lines and corporate business lines
- Yhe Releasor must provide the Acceptor’s account number in order to initiate the online process.
More Customers Should Know About Sprint
- Has a history that dates back to 1899
- Serves almost 60 million customers each year
- Is currently the fourth largest wireless provider in the United States
Any questions about the Sprint Change of Ownership service can be directed to 855-808-4185 or customers looking to contact the firm via mail should write to the Sprint Headquarters at 6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park, KS 66251.