Reward Center Frontier
- Access rewards online with a claim number
- Those who do not have their Reward Center Frontier claim number on hand can use their account number and zip code instead
- More than one reward account is allowed
The Reward Center Frontier service is free to sign up for and the Frontier reward card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.. Those who have not yet activated their Reward Center Frontier card account can do so with the first four digits of their Reward Card number. Registration will allow the cardholder to check the balance of the card and view recent transactions.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Reward Center Frontier Comments
- Easy to use
- Verification also requires the customer to provide their entire
- The reward card cannot be redeemed for cash and expires at month-end 3 months after issuance
- Rewards will appear on the Reward Center within 30 days of active service
The Reward Center Frontier can be 877.722.7937 between the hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday (please note the Reward Center Frontier call center is not open on the weekends). Residential customers can dial 800.921.8101 and businesses associated with the Reward Center Frontier service can be directed to 800.921.8102 (ideal questions about the service include new or existing service issues, billing, and random account information).
- Norwalk, Connecticut based communication firm
- Founded in 1935
- Former names include Citizens Utilities Company and Citizens Communications Company
Frontier Communications also operates a number of high-end subsidiaries to include Citizens Cable Company, Citizens Capital Ventures Corporation, Frontier Subsidiary Telco LLC, and the ever popular Southern New England Telephone. The Frontier Communications Corporate office is based ar 401 Merritt 7 Norwalk, CT 06851 and can be reached by phone at 203-614-5600. Frontier Communications employs about 20,400 (the firm is currently headed by CEO Mr. Daniel J. McCarthy).