- Wyndham Worldwide has a recognition program for their employees that honors employees who go above and beyond their daily duty to make Wyndham better for guests
- The Wyndham
- By logging in to the Wyndham employee recognition web site, employees can make a nomination of another Wyndham employee or they can view their own nominations and track the progress of their awards
Employees who truly honor the Wyndham “Count On Me” slogan can be formally recognized for their work and have the chance to earn gift cards to a number of different stores, plus invitations to attend company trips both across the USA and overseas to spectacular destinations. To nominate a fellow employee for the Wyndham recognition program, workers just need to log on to the Wyn site and upload a letter detailing what makes that person a great worker.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Recognition Wyn Notes
- To log in
- Once Wyndham employees log in for the first time, they will be asked to update their password to a permanent one
More to Know About Wyndham
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is a hotel and resort chain that was founded in 1981. Wyndham recently purchased Shell Vacations Club for $102 million. Wyndham Worldwide has more than 55 brands (like Ramada, Super 8, Days Inn, and English Country Cottages). In 2006,Wyndham Worldwide separated and became an independent hospitality company.
- Wyndham has resorts in the USA, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, the UK, Colombia, and Ecuador
- To contact Wyndham worldwide about the employee recognition program: 1-866-294-2290