Rapids Rewards Dining
- With Rapid Rewards Dining, it’s easier than ever to rack up points towards a trip with Southwest Airline
- Southwest Rapid Rewards customer can earn 1,000 extra bonus points when they spend $25 within their first 30 days
- Available in over 11,000 restaurants, customers participating in Southwest’s Rapid Dining Rewards earn 3 points for every $1 spent at select restaurants, and an extra 10 points for every online review.
To get started earning Rapid Rewards Dining Points from Southwest, customers will need to register their debit or credit card and pay for their meal (dine in or carry out) with that card. Signing up for Southwest Dining Rewards is completely free. A “thank you” bonus of 300 points will be given to customers for every 1,000 points they earn.
Right now, the Southwest Rapid
What Are Southwest Rapid Rewards Points?
Rapid Rewards from Southwest lets customers earn points and then redeem those points for free flights to over 90 destinations. Southwest’s frequent flyer program is known as one of the most generous in the airline industry, with no limit on how many customers can redeem, no blackout dates for free flights, and no expiration date on earned points as long as points are accumulated with some activity once every 24 months.
- Can be used for free flights, free car rentals, and free hotel stays
- Earl 10 points for every $1 spent on basic Southwest airfare and 50,000 points for signing up for a Southwest Rapid Rewards
More To Know About Southwest Airline
- Took flight in June of 1971
- Considered the wold’s largest low-cost carrier
- Operates nearly 4,000 flights a day, and carries more domestic passengers than any other US airline
- Has over 700 Boeing 737 planes, making it the largest 737 operator in the world
The Southwest Airlines Company corporate office is headquartered at 2702 Love Field Drive Dallas, TX 75235 and can be reached by phone by calling 214-792-4000. Any questions in regards to the Rapids Rewards Dining Program can be directed to 1 (800) 435-9792.