- Provide feedback to Publix Super Markets, Inc. and enter a sweepstakes to win a $1,000 Publix gift card at the same time
- The promotion is open to all legal residents over the age of 18 residing in the states of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee
- To start the Publix survey the customer will need the Publix Super Markets store number which can be located at the very bottom of the customers receipt
Anyone who wins a gift card associated with the Publix Survey will be sent a IRS 1099 MISC tax form which should be used to report the winnings to the Internal Revenue Service as required by Federal Law. Employees of Publix, any other entity directly involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings and children) and households, are not eligible to enter or win.
Publix Survey Info
- The survey itself will take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Publix will not accept screen shots as proof of entry
- Entry deadline for each period will be the last day of the month
- Contestants can enter once per day
- Publix will contact each potential winner in accordance with the information supplied to Publix on his or her entry form
- In order to collect the $1000 Publix gift card the contestant must claim the prize within 3 days
- All the proper documents (i.e. affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability waiver, publicity release) must be filed within 10 days
- The $1000 Publix gift card cannot sold or exchanged for cash
Anyone seeking a list of winners associated with the Publix
Publix Super Markets, Inc. is a popular American supermarket chain that competes with Kroger and Walmart in the Southern United States.