- The Promo Submissions service offers rebates, promotions and special offers from some of the fishing industry leading brands like Penn, Mitchell, Stren, Ugly Stik, and Spider Wire
- To claim a promotion from Promo Submissions, customers just need to enter their personal information, print the rebate form, and mail it in with their proof of purchase
- Customers can check the status of a Pure Fishing rebate submission by entering their house number, last name, and ZIP code. As long as their rebate has been accepted, the site will give information as to when the Pure Fishing rebate can be expected
Some of the promotions from this web site include a $10 rebate on an Ugly Stik purchase, a $5 rebate on a SpiderWire spool, $6 rebate on two Stren spools, and a $15 rebate on a Berkley Saltwater Gulp. A rebate submitted to Pure Fishing should take about 4 to 6 week to receive back, and will require the customer to send in their original UPC from their product purchased. Some of the more popular fishing firms associated with this rebate include:
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Ugly Stick
- Spider Wire
More to Know About Pure Fishing
Pure Fishing is one of the leading providers of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels in the world. Their portfolio includes some of the most well known names in fishing like Abu Garcia, All Star, Berkley, Chub, Fenwick, Greys, Hardy, Hodgman, Johnson, JRC, Mitchell, Penn, Pflueger, and Sebile.
- Pure Fishing has operations in 19 countries and a workforce that covers 28 different languages all over the world
- Jarden acquired Pure Fishing Inc. in April of 2007 for nearly $400 million
To contact Pure Fishing Inc.
- The Pure Fishing corporate office is based at 7 Science Ct, Columbia, SC 29203
- Any questions in regards to the Promo Submissions program can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 334-9105