Pay My Doctor
- Pay a bill online associated with a visit to the Doctor
- The bill payment process should only take a few minutes to complete and all major credit cards are accepted
- Paying a bill can be processed with or without creating a online account
The Pay My Doctor bill service is free to use and after enrollment the patient will be allowed to immediately log into the system and view their account information. In order to enroll the patient will need their client ID number, account number, five digit billing zip code, and a valid email address. The Pay My Doctor account number is 7 digits long while the client ID is 10 digit in length and usually starts with four zero’s.
Pay My Doctor Comments
- Easy to use
- Powered by Allscripts
- Offers a quick pay service
The Pay My Doctor quick
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Chicago based practice management and electronic health record technology firm
- Founded in 1982 as Medic Computer Systems and did not renamed to Allscipts until 1986
- Employs more than 6000 people
Allscripts specializes in Analytics and Insights, Care Coordination, Clinical, Financial, and Patient Engagement. The Allscripts corporate office is headquartered at 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza Suite 2024 Chicago, IL 60654 and can be reached via phone at 312-506-1200. The firm primarily operates in the United States and Canada but has a few international locations as well. Allscripts can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol MDRX and major holders of Allscripts stock include Iridian Asset Management LLC, Glenhill Advisors LLC, and Vanguard.