My Wifi Ext
- Provides information for those who receive an error message or are unable to connect to the WIFI service
- The WIFI has to be connected to Ethernet or wirelessly connected to the NETGEAR Range Extender
- The first thing the user will want to check is to make sure the NETGEAR Wireless Range Extender is plugged into a power source
How does the user know if there is an issue with the WIFI ext?
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
They will most likely receive one of the following error messages when using the My WIFI Ext service:
- Internet Explorer: “Page cannot be displayed” or “You are not connected to a network”.
- Google Chrome: “Unable to connect to the Internet. Google Chrome can’t display the webpage because your computer isn’t connected to the Internet”.
- Firefox: “Server not found. Firefox can’t find the server at mywifiext.net”.
- Safari: “can’t find server”
Those who have used the My WIFI Ext FAQ and still cannot resolve the issue should call a NETGEAR customer service specialist at 1 (888) 638-4327. Any questions sales should be directed to the NETGEAR sales department at 1 (408) 907-8000.
- San Jose based global networking company
- Founded in 1996 as a subsidiary of Bay Networks
- Annual revenues top 1 billion US Dollars
The NETGEAR corporate office is headquartered at 350 East Plumeria Drive San Jose, CA 95134 and can be reached by phone at 408-907-8000. Those looking to fax the firm should send it to 408-907-8097 (please include the NETGEAR account number if the fax is customer service related).