My Claims Agent
- Check the status if a claim or upload required documents in relation to a claim that is currently under review
- The service is free to use and customers will need their claim code, last name, and claim number in order to begin
- Once the document is uploaded using the My Claims Agent program please allow 72 hours for processing
The My Claims Agent is operated by Broadspire who is a Crawford’s global Third-Party Administration (TPA) division specializing in servicing the claims needs of corporations, brokers and insurers. When uploading files using this service please be sure to use pdf, .bmp, .tif, .jpeg, .tiff, .png files ONLY.
My Claims Agent Comments
- The system will not allow you to upload more than one document at a time
- Those with more than one document to upload should click on the “Choose File” button and continue to repeat that same document uploading process
- Customers are not limited to the amount of documents they can upload using My Claims Agent
- A message will appear when the system has successfully uploaded a specific number of documents for a given claim
- All claims will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis and the customer will be notified via email or by phone once the process is complete
Broadspire operates in Asia, Canada, Europe, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The firm provides a full range of insurance claim services with some of the more popular being accident and health, personal injuries, uninsured loss recovery, and motor
Any questions in regards to the My Claims Agent service can be directed to 1-855-276-2410 or by mail att Claim Benefit Services P.O. Box 792190 San Antonio TX 78279-2190 . Those looking for fire an email of to My Claims Agent can send it to: AffinityClaims@us.crawco.com.