Molina Health Care Payments
- Make a payment towards your Molina Healthcare account
- Change which doctor you regularly see
- View the history of all services you have received
Molina Healthcare serves over 2.5 million people each year through their government-based healthcare services.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
To pay your Molina bill online, you’ll need a little information first. You’ll need your Exchange Subscriber ID (which you can look up if you don’t have it), your first and last name and ZIP code. Once you’re logged in, you can make a payment towards your account. But that’s just the start of what you can manage. You can change your regular doctor, view a complete history of services you’ve received, update your contact information, request a new identification card, and request reminders about services you need. After you have your account established, 24 hour access to all of your medical needs is only a click away.
- When you make a payment, your bank account statement or card statement showing that payment was made should be considered proof that Molina Healthcare received your payment, and should serve as your receipt
- If you make a one-time payment, it will post to your account within three business days
- By signing up for AutoPay, you will ensure that your credit or debit card payment posts to your account the same day
- Molina Healthcare was founded in the early 1980s by an emergency room physician who was seeing patients head to the emergency room for small issues like a cold or flu because their primary care doctors were not accepting Medi-Cal. Because of this, he set out to provide medical treatment for anyone, regardless of whether or not their financial situation allowed them to pay for it
- Molina Healthcare now operates 29 clinics in the western United States
To contact Molina Healthcare concerning your bill:
- 200 Oceangate, Suite 100, Long Beach, CA 90802
- (562) 435-3666 – Main number
- (888) 562-5442 – National, toll-free number