HGTV Brother Sweeps
- The Property Brothers are back and this time they are fight each other to the death (well not really but it will be a pretty intesnse battle to determine who wins HGTV’s biggest renovation challenge)
- Drew and Jonathan Scott will lead two teams of real estate and remodeling experts in this home remodeling series on HGTV
- The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is the Scripps Network
The HGTV Brother Sweeps is only open for a short time running from August 26, 2019 until 5:00 p.m. ET on August 6, 2019. In order to enter the contestants must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States and a current subscriber (or member of such subscriber’s household and immediate family) of a National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) member operator as of August 25, 2019. Employees of the Scripps Network are NOT allowed to participate in the HGTV Brother Sweepstakes.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
HGTV Brother Sweeps Comments
- The grand prize draw will take place on or around August 12, 2019
- Drew and Jonathan Scott will not be at the drawing
- A total of 3 grand prize winners will be selected
- All winners will be contacted by phone on or about August 12, 2019
- If the sponsor (i.e. Scripps Network) is not able to contact the contestants his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner will be selected
- The grand prize will come in the form of a $5000 gift card PLUS a once in a lifetime 30-minute video design Q&A with the Scott Brothers
Lucky HGTV Brother Sweeps grand prize winners will have to sign and return a affidavit of eligibility and release of liability within 5 days of being notified. The winner may also be required to do some short publicity in relation to the promotion (i.e. pictures, videos, a short press conference). The total prize pool associated with the HGTV Brother Sweepstakes is listed as $15,000 (the value of each grand prize is $5,000).