Great People Me
- An employee’s GreatPeople web site password will be a password that’s unique to that site (workers will be asked to set up a password the first time they visit the PassPort Express site)
- The Kroger Enterprise ID is not case sensitive, meaning letters can be typed in as either upper case or lower case
- The Greatpeople.me service is designed for employees who work at a Kroger family store to get news and information related to their job
Kroger (and Kroger Family) employees can log on to the Kroger Great People web site to access their work schedule, view Kroger pay stubs, see their benefits information (like insurance) and update their Kroger tax information. To log in to GreatPeople, employees will need to know their Enterprise User ID (also called a “EUID”). This EU ID is the same that’s used for almost every company system login. Kroger family employees who don’t have their EUID will need to contact their manager or their store’s information security contact to get theirs. The Kroger family of stores includes Harris Teeter, Ralph’s, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Smiths, and Food 4 Less (plus other stores). The Great People web site is only open to employees of Kroger or a Kroger family store, and access by anyone that is not a current employee may be punishable under local laws.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
More about Kroger
Kroger was founded in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. Kroger has just under 3,000 locations and 431,000 employees around the world (not counting Kroger family stores). It Kroger is the USA’s largest supermarket chain (by revenue with over $100 billion in 2019), the second largest general retailer (behind only Wal-Mart) and the 23rd largest American company.
- Kroger is known for having unionized employees, with 75% of Kroger workers being in the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) union
To contact Kroger corporate:
- 1014 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- (513) 762-4000