Family Circle My Account
- Family Circle magazine subscribers can log in to manage their account using their subscription number
- Subscribers can also log in to their Family Circle Magazine account by entering their name, address, and e-mail address if they don’t know their account number
- By signing in to the Family Circle Magazine online subscription portal, customers can change their address, pause their subscription, see how many issues they have left on their subscription and more
Family Circle My Account Customers who are not already subscribers to Family Circle magazine can choose to sign up for a subscription or send a gift subscription through this service A two-year subscription of 24 issues is just $11.98, and comes with a free gift on sign up. A subscription to sister magazine Everyday with Rachael Ray is available for just $10 more. Once customers log in to their Family Circle
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Family Circle My Account Comments
- The online service does not come with a bothersome annual fee
- Offers hassle free automatic renewal is included with a Family Circle
- A subscription reminder will be sent to the customer in the mail, but a reply is not necessary to keep Family Circle coming
What to Know About Family Circle Magazine
- Started in 1932, and publishes 15 issues a year
- Linda Fears is the current editor
- Offers family centered articles like DIY crafts, recipes, holiday parties, parenting and more
Family Circle magazine is focused on women, and making sure that women stay informed to help face everything that come a woman’s way today. Family Circle helps a woman with everything from what’s for dinner to what’s keeping them awake at night to the best breakfast for the kids in the morning.
Any questions or concerns in regards to a Family Circle My Account can be directed to 1-800-627-4444.